Patagonia Men's Tin Shed Jacket
Made for hard work in cool conditions, this versatile jacket has a tough, abrasion-resistant face, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a warm pile fleece interior lining.
- Made from smooth-faced, highly abrasion-resistant 100% polyester (43% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and soft pile fleece back for warmth
- Sturdy YKK® #8 main zipper with oversized metal pull for easy operation with work gloves or cold hands
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and comfort when carrying loads on shoulders
- Snap-closure patch pocket on left chest for cell phone or other essentials; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Webbing hang loop
- Durable rib-knit cuffs and hem
- 794 g (28 oz)
Body: 11.7-oz 100% polyester (43% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Chest pocket: 4.48-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled).
Cuffs and hem: 100% nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.