Patagonia R4® Three Finger Mitts
For reliable warmth in frigid winter conditions, the R4® Three Finger Mitts are made from 5mm neoprene with a textured palm for grip, 100% external seam sealing and a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex interior lining. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- Three-finger design for increased warmth while maintaining dexterity
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
- Durable 5mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.