Patagonia R5® Round Toe Booties
C$ 49.00 C$ 99.00
Made for arctic water and air: 32-38°F/0-3º C.
Learn More Close
Winter in New Jersey, with your go-to spot head-high, spitting and as good as it gets— now you just have to wade through the snowdrifts to get there. Offering unequalled warmth in truly frigid conditions, the R5® Round Toe Booties are made from durable 5mm and 7mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, fast-drying low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid. The rounded toe allows for maximum comfort, an asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to the foot for a snug fit, and the heel lock and Z-Strap closure keep your foot firmly in place. Fine-grip rubber soles maximize grip, and a PU-laminated cuff tab and a pull ring at the heel make them easy to get on and off. Seams are internally taped to prevent leakage.
- 5mm and 7mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug fit
- Rounded toe provides maximum warmth and heel lock improves fit
- Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside of bootie and arch protect feet
- PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off
- Z-Strap closure locks foot in place for extra support
- Fine-grip rubber soles provides traction; seams are internally taped to prevent leakage
- 5mm and 7mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex micro grid
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.