Patagonia SnowDrifter Pack 40L
Classic top loader with removable lid and large opening for main compartment including side access zipper; lid has two stash pockets: one external and one internal.
- Durable Cordura® nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Classic top loader with removable lid and large opening for main compartment which includes a side access zipper to get to the stuff buried deep in your pack; stash pocket in lid
- Dedicated front pocket for snow safety tools
- Adjustable sternum strap; mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waist belt
- Multiple carry options for skis or snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle with extra-large grab loop
- Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
- 1814 g (64 oz)
Body: 10-oz 420-denier Cordura® 100% nylon plain weave with polyurethane coating.
Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier Cordura Ballistic 100% nylon with polyurethane coating.
Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.