Patagonia R3® Neoprene Drysuit
C$ 399.00 C$ 799.00
C$ 399.00 C$ 799.00
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Made for cold water: 48-55°F/8-12°C.
Learn More Close
Thirty-knot winds and sideways rain send the beach walkers scuttling for cover and you running to get your gear unpacked from the van. Made with high-quality 3mm neoprene, the R3® Neoprene Drysuit offers exceptional warmth and full-body flexibility for cold water kiteboarding when the winter storms kick in. Features include 100% internal taping and shoulder-to-shoulder YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof zipper for simple on/off. External double-layer neoprene neck gasket, and latex wrist and ankle gaskets, seal out water and prevent flushing at high speed. Zippered, self-draining pocket on right thigh; anatomical PVC-free kneepads provide flex and long-lasting durability. All high-stress areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements. Can be worn with under layers and a neoprene cap for additional warmth.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- One-piece front and back panels; external double-layer neck gasket (1.5mm neoprene) slips over head and zips in front
- Shoulder-to-shoulder YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof zipper; zippered, self-draining side pocket on right thigh
- Latex gaskets on wrists and ankles keeps water out; anatomically engineered PVC- free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped; 100% internal seam sealing
- Can be worn with layers; not made for diving - only kiteboarding
- 3mm neoprene (inside/outside)
- 1774 g (62.6 oz)
- Made in Korea.