Patagonia Stormfront® Hip Pack 10L
Fully welded and 100% waterproof, this hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all of your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing and features a 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and neck strap distribute the weight of large loads
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Lash points on front for rod tube or jacket
- 564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
10 L (610 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.