Patagonia Stormfront® Hip Pack 10L
Fully welded and 100% waterproof, this hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all of your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions.
Learn More Close
You’ve cast your way up a tight stream for hours and now you’re in the middle of nowhere—exactly where you want to be. Our Stormfront® Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on—or in—the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon fabric, exterior DWR (durable water repellent) finish and interior TPU single-side coating. Saltwater? No sweat. The new 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads. On the outside, we’ve added a small, zippered stash pocket and rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find one handy zippered pocket to secure and protect keys, wallet and accessories.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
- Made in Philippines.
Stormfront® Hip Pack 10L is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by frigidconditions from The Real Deal A super simple rugged and completely waterproof waist pack. I love waist packs but always end up wading deep. Of the options I've used and owned the true waterproof packs were a real pain to operate one handed roll down tops are time consuming and a pain and I hated having to use two hands to truly close zippered versions. The new zip on this thing is amazing, when wearing the pack it's super easy to close or open one handed. In addition the pack stays close to the body, no bounce or leaning way from you. The super simple waist belt reduces weight and spins around the body easily. This thing is all function, zero gimmicks. I originally purchased it for winter steelhead but now I'm going to be using it for all my fishing year round.
Date published: 2017-01-30