Patagonia Water Heater Beanie
With its warm 2.5mm neoprene, the Water Heater Beanie offers supplemental warmth for the head through boat rides, kite sessions or any other wet and windy activity. Made for cold water: 48-55º F/8-12º C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our standard for strength, durability and warmth
- The lining is made of warm, midweight chlorine-free merino wool (25%) with 66% recycled polyester content; exterior face fabric is durable and water-resistant with 88% recycled polyester content
- Patagonia® loop label can be used to tether beanie to your suit
- Glued and blindstitched construction
- 2.5mm neoprene lined with 66% recycled polyester/25% chlorine-free merino wool/9% spandex; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 127 g (4.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.