Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket
For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Jacket’s stretch-woven fabric breathes and stretches while blocking wind and light precip.
- Stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish bonded with a fleece grid backer that insulates and wicks moisture
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Subtle angled zippered handwarmer pockets with low-profile storm flaps and mesh backer for security and breathability
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- 561 g (19.8 oz)
2-layer, 9.3-oz stretch woven 90% polyester/10% spandex with a fleece grid backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles