Patagonia Women's Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight 1/4 Zip Hoody
C$ 97.00 C$ 139.00
Stay warm and dry in cool-to-cold conditions in our warmest and most breathable baselayer.
Learn More Close
A staple for alpine climbers grappling with freezing temperatures, this lightweight yet technical hoody has also gained a loyal following among travelers facing a day of variable conditions. Capilene® 4 is the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, perfect to support your pursuit of the unknown. It has a soft, stretchy feel, with a smooth knit face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and rest smoothly against your skin. Hidden thumb loops ensure wrist coverage when you’re climbing and an anatomically shaped hood with a tall collar blocks the wind and increases coverage and warmth. An elongated front zipper quickly vents heat, raglan shoulder seams allow chafe-free movement, a chest pocket stows your energy bar and a drop-tail hem stays put under a harness. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Zippered left chest pocket for secure storage; thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric. Solids: 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; Heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.