Patagonia Women's Colorblock Stretch Wavefarer® Shorts
Comfortable, do-anything, color-blocked shorts made with a stretchy nylon/spandex fabric. Ideal for wear in or out of the water, with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 4" inseam
- Soft and stretchy nylon/spandex fabric with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Wide waistband has 2-button closure and an adjustable hidden elasticized drawcord
- Single-snap fly stays closed without chafing or bunching
- Color-blocked detail creates a flattering yoke and feminine silhouette
- Rear pocket has a secure zip closure and key loop; 2 front drop-in hand pockets
- 4" inseam
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.