Patagonia Women's Compression Bra
For intense runs, hikes and hot yoga, our Compression Bra provides support, comfort and breathability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Soft and highly wicking polyester/spandex fabric blend provides a compression fit that supports moderate-to-intense activity
- Slightly scooped V-neckline with a racerback
- Soft raised-dot elastic offers support and quickly wicks moisture to prevent chafing
- Soft brushed-elastic trim at the neck opening and armholes for extra comfort
- Breathable double-layer mesh at the back offers support and stability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
Body: 8.85-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey.
Mesh: 4.9-oz 72% nylon/28% spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is bluesign® approved.View The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.