Patagonia Women's Denim Jacket
A denim jacket with mechanical stretch for comfort and mobility that’s made of an organic cotton/polyester denim COOLMAX® fabric dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
- Organic cotton/polyester denim COOLMAX® fabric stretches and wicks moisture; uses an innovative dye process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- Classic denim jacket styling with a notched collar and buttoned placket
- Antique brass–finish buttons and hardware throughout
- Two chest pockets with button closure; 2 side-entry handwarmer pockets with a clean welt finish
- Hem adjusts with tab and button closure
- Slim, set-in sleeves have buttoned cuffs
- Waist length
- 9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% polyester COOLMAX® fabric: T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- 555 g (19.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.