Patagonia Women's Descensionist Pants
Outstanding breathability in a waterproof shell, the Descensionist Pants deliver up and down performance for the freeride backcountry specialist.
- 3-layer hard shell delivers exceptional stretch, unprecedented breathability and a moisture managing knit backer
- Waist details: soft self-fabric lining repels moisture; grown-on belt loops and built-in belt; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Vents at back of thigh have watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight
- Articulated patterning complements generous stretch for exceptional mobility while stepping or sliding
- Two front pockets and two large thigh pockets with watertight zippers
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 456 g (16.07 oz)
3-layer, 4.9-oz 50-denier 86% nylon/14% polyester plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.