Patagonia Women's Down With It Parka
This knee-length, 600-fill-power duck down parka has a recycled polyester shell, removable/insulated hood and Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Wide baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and a warm, contoured fit
- Removable 3-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is insulated for additional warmth
- 2-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have a secure zipper closure
- Knee length
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 873 g (30.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.