Patagonia Women's Emmilen Jacket
Just the right weight for chilly summer mornings or nights, this sporty, feminine jacket is made from soft polyester microfleece (30% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight 100% polyester (30% recycled) heathered-fleece jacket. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Center-front reverse coil zipper closure with a tall double-layer collar
- Modern style lines, a wide waistband and flat stitched princess seams on front and back
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 5.7-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) heathered fleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.