Patagonia Women's Featherstone Tunic
Versatile tunic top with a buttoned placket, two chest pockets and a shirttail hem, beautifully pairs with jeans or leggings; 70% organic cotton/30% polyester brushed twill fabric.
- Lightweight, soft 70% organic cotton/30% polyester woven fabric with a brushed finish
- Pullover shirt with a 4-button center-front placket
- Front left-chest pocket with a single-button closure. Darts at the bust for a feminine silhouette
- Shirttail hem with notches at the side
- Falls below the hips
- 3.8-oz 70% organic cotton/30% polyester brushed twill
- 206 g (7.3 oz)
- Made in China.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.