Patagonia Women's Fiona Parka
The feminine and stylish Fiona Parka features a featherweight shell made from 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it's insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Insulated with Recycled Down, this parka has shape-sculpting princess seams in the front and back and contoured quilt lines to provide a flattering silhouette no matter how many layers are worn
- Full-length, 2-way PU-coated zipper; zip-through collar is lined with brushed jersey knit for additional softness
- Quilting pattern has curved, feminine lines.
- Brushed jersey lines the handwarmer pockets and cuffs for soft touch points. On-seam pockets have secure zipper closure with grosgrain webbing pulls
- On-seam handwarmer pockets have hidden zippers
- Part of our new outerwear component system, pair this jacket with our H2No® Performance Standard Lash Point Parka for complete coverage in the elements
- Fiona has three hidden attachment points: one behind the neck and two on the cuffs
- 397 g (14 oz)
Shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of 600-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.