Patagonia Women's Happy Hike Pants
Made with a lightweight blend of polyester/spandex that provides 50+ UPF sun protection, these versatile hiking pants feature 4-way stretch, a fast dry time and a hidden drawstring at the waist. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant blend of polyester and spandex for mobility, drape and easy care; 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Clean low-profile waistband has a hidden drawcord, a snap closure and zippered fly
- Straight leg with zippered stash pocket on right thigh
- Front drop-in pockets
- Back yoke for a flattering fit; two back drop-in pockets with envelope-style closure
- 32" inseam (size 8)
- 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.