Women's Hestra® CZone Powder Gloves
This Hestra® skiing and snowboarding glove for women is soft, has a dexterous fit, a warm polyester lining and a waterproof/breathable CZone membrane for absolute storm protection.
- Insulated with warm, pliable PrimaLoft® insulation
- Waterproof/breathable CZone membrane for all-day storm protection
- Impregnated cowhide leather covers the palm and fingertips
- Bemberg/polyester liner to wick moisture
- Anatomical fit
- One-handed drawcord at the cuff
- An elastic wrist and hook-and-loop strap for a secure fit
- 255 g (9 oz)
- Made in China.
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.