Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
Updated this season with an attached hood, exposed waterproof center-front zip and a lighter-weight insulation package for better versatility, this fully featured H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 882 g (31.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Insulation: (arms) 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); (body) 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.