Patagonia Women's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket
Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco uses 70%-recycled-fiber technology with a proprietary water-repellent treatment for low-bulk warmth, even in wet weather
- Internal quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated zippers at center front and on all exterior pockets
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one exterior left chest, one internal zippered pocket, one internal drop-in
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 510 g (18 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.