Patagonia Women's Lash Point Parka
Part of our new outerwear component system, this highly water-resistant shell made with waterproof fabric can be worn on its own as an elegant coat or paired with our Fiona parkas for protection from frigid elements.
- A highly water-resistant parka made with waterproof fabric that has clean, minimalist style lines and contoured princess seams for flattering shaping. The Lash Point Parka attaches to Patagonia’s Fiona parkas with snapped tabs at the center-back neck and inside cuffs
- Two-way Vislon® zipper with snapped wind flap for warmth
- Adjustable, removable hood and oversize collar keep your neck warm and protected
- On-seam handwarmer pockets secure with PU-coated zippers
- Internal zippered pocket has opening to route media cable
- Shaped cuffs adjust with snaps
- 683 g (24.1 oz)
3-layer, 6.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.