Patagonia Women's Light & Variable® Board Shorts - 2 1/2"
Made from light, fast-drying polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Light & Variable® Board Shorts feature a secure fit, wide waistband and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of a lightweight and durable polyester ripstop fabric with 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Wide, 3-channel elastic waistband with an adjustable, elasticized drawcord; metal grommets keep drawcord in place
- Right front pocket features classic Snap-T® styling
- Self-draining back pocket has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper; with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Slightly scalloped leg opening for added movement and mobility
- 2½" inseam
- 3.5-oz 50-denier 100% polyester ripstop, with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 108 g (3.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.