Patagonia Women's Los Gatos Hooded Fleece Vest
This reversible, hooded vest is made with toasty-warm polyester fleece in a diamond-quilt pattern on one side and a polyester taffeta (with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish) and horizontal quilting on the other.
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece with a diamond quilting with tonal polyester taffeta trim and 60-g polyester insulation (90% recycled)
- Oversized hood is lined with diamond-quilt polyester fleece and reverses to silky-soft polyester taffeta
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with tonal grosgrain zipper pull; welted handwarmer pockets have secure zipper closure and grosgrain zipper pulls
- Wide contrast trim at the sweep gives this vest an elegant silhouette
- Vest reverses to a solid polyester taffeta body with wide double-needle stitch lines and kangaroo-style pockets
- Hip length
- Body: 8.6-oz 100% polyester fleece (30% recycled) with a diamond-quilt pattern. Shell: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.