Patagonia Women's M10™ Jacket
A study in balancing weight and protection, the M10™ uses our lightest-weight 3-layer fabric in a design that exemplifies the ideas of minimalism and efficiency at the core of any high-end alpine endeavor.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with ultralight, 3-layer, waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Ultrasonic-welded seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for superlow bulk
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left-chest pocket have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 240 g (8.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.