Patagonia Women's Mountain View Windbreaker Jacket
Built for bike commuting, hiking and every activity in between, this sporty, hooded windbreaker jacket is made from textured 100% polyester fabric with an interior moisture-wicking mesh lining.
- Shell made from 100% polyester micro-dobby weave fabric with a subtle surface texture; the mesh lining wicks moisture for comfort
- 3-panel hood has elasticized trim around the opening and stows in the collar with a secure snap closure; jacket has reflective cord on zipper pulls and reflective strips at center-front hood and center-back collar for visibility
- Features a stand-up collar, Metaluxe® center-front zipper and easy-access front pockets
- Roomy chest pocket keeps valuables within reach
- Open, thread rivets under arms provide ventilation
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs are lined with reflective tape; fold-back cuffs when extra visibility is needed
- Adjustable drop-tail hem provides extra coverage
- 397 g (14 oz)
Shell: 2.3-oz 100% polyester micro dobby.
Lining: 4.3-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex knit mesh.
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.