Patagonia Women's Nano-Air™ Light Pants
Unlike any midlayer bottoms you’ve ever worn, the Nano-Air® Light Pants deliver warm, stretchy and breathable performance for moving fast in cold climates.
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-gFullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates pants with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Patterned to reduce bulky seams and maximize stretch in this slim-fitting silhouette
- Pull-on pants with elasticized waistband and internal drawcord adjustment
- Through-crotch zip with 2-way head-to-head sliders for easy pit stops
- Stretch-woven cuffs are shaped and patterned to push up easily, and either stretch over or tuck into an alpine boot top
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave. Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/ 12% spandex stretch-woven. All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.