Patagonia Women's Nano Puff® Pullover
Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Pullover is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation; ideal as outerwear or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available. Water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion-resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a self stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 100% polyester
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.