Patagonia Women's Pelage Fleece Jacket
Made from our silkiest, high-pile fleece, this elegant fleece jacket has an off-center, full-length zipper, doubled collar, and belled sleeves and hem.
- Soft and silky high-pile 100% polyester (40% recycled) fleece jacket lined with satin finish polyester
- Asymmetrical full-length zipper with hidden snaps on the oversized placket
- Broad collar lies flat when open
- Discreet side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Slightly bell-shaped long sleeves
- Hip length
- Body: 12.4-oz 100% polyester (40% recycled) high-pile silky fleece. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 553 g (19.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.