Patagonia Women's Performance Jeans - Short
Built for mobility and exertion, our Performance Jeans feature mechanical stretch, COOLMAX® fabric, fiber-based moisture management and a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Made of midweight organic cotton/polyester denim that’s dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes for greater comfort, performance and protection; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two back pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both back pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Inseam (size 28) is 30"
- These jeans are Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means we pay a premium that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Knowing how conventional cotton is grown and denim is made, we’re out to change the industry. Patagonia® Denim uses only 100% organic cotton grown without GMO seeds, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. An innovative dyeing process enables us to reduce water, energy and chemical use dramatically and produce less carbon dioxide than conventional synthetic denim dyeing. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, Patagonia Denim is the way denim should be made.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.