Patagonia Women's R1® Long-Sleeved Wetsuit Top
Providing full-arm warmth, comfort and sun protection, the formfitting R1® Long-Sleeved Top is made from 1.5mm neoprene with a 100% recycled polyester lining for increased flexibility and fast dry time. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric is durable and water-resistant made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and back flap for comfort
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets prevent chafing while paddling
- Heat-pressed cuffs and hem allow water to flush easily
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and spot tape reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Body: 1.5mm neoprene. Lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 379 g (13.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.