Patagonia Women's Sea Doodle Recycled Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee
Soft, lightweight and versatile, this slim-fit pocket Responsibili-Tee™ is made with 100% recycled polyester and is screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- A work-ready T-shirt with a traditional, hearty hand
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- The ideal boyfriend tee with a classic straight cut
- Made of a 50/50 blend of recycled polyester and recycled cotton
- Artist: Sarah Burwash
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.