Patagonia Women's Short-Sleeved Fore Runner Shirt
Made for everyday training, the fast-drying Fore Runner Shirt with Polygiene® permanent odor control uses a lightweight recycled polyester with non-chafing minimal seam construction and 15-UPF sun protection. Locker loop and no itchy tags at neck. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Lightweight fabric made of breathable 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Minimal flat-seam construction won’t chafe or restrict movement
- Set-in sleeve construction for comfort and range of motion
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center-back at neck
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance, 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 70 g (2.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.