Patagonia Women's Slim Jeans
These skinny jeans provide the most stretch in our denim offering and are made with 98% organic cotton/2% spandex denim dyed using an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional denim dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Our slimmest-fitting denim; low rise
- 5-pocket styling with antique bronze shank button closure and zip fly
- Double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique bronze piton rivets throughout
- 32" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 9.5-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex denim dyed using an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional denim dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
Knowing how conventional cotton is grown and denim is made, we’re out to change the industry. Patagonia® Denim uses only 100% organic cotton grown without GMO seeds, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. An innovative dyeing process enables us to reduce water, energy and chemical use dramatically and produce less carbon dioxide than conventional synthetic denim dyeing. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, Patagonia Denim is the way denim should be made.