Patagonia Women's Strider Running Skirt
With feminine styling and ultralight performance for everyday running, the Strider Skirt with Polygiene® permanent odor control is made of durable polyester with completely breathable mesh.
- Ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) with completely breathable 100% recycled polyester open, highly breathable mesh
- Fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flat-knit elastic waistband with external tying drawcord
- Secure zippered back pocket with interior key loop sits off-center to hold gel and small items out of the way of a pack
- Stretch boy-short liner with shaped leg for chafe-free comfort with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Length from waist to hem (size M) is 12"
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 124 g (4.4 oz)
Solids: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby.
Emboss: 2.4-oz 50-denier 100% polyester micro dobby.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester open, highly breathable mesh.
Waistband: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex jersey.
Liner: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles