Patagonia Women's Transitional Jacket
Our most technical synthetic insulation to date, this jacket’s nonwoven HyperDAS™ insulation is extremely warm, while the recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects from light rain and snow. The jacket’s design will keep you looking stylish.
- Wide baffles keep heat in, allowing insulation to do its job and keep you toasty; the attached hood provides extra warmth
- Modern raglan sleeves allow for addition movement
- Center-front Vislon® zipper
- On-seam zippered handwarmer pockets
- Angled cuffs with gaskets to keep out the cold
- Princess seams front and back create flattering contours
- Hip length
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester down-proof taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 100-g 100% polyester nonwoven HyperDAS™ insulation.
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles