Patagonia Women's Windsweep 3-in-1 Jacket
This waterproof, 3-in-1 jacket provides H2No® Performance Standard protection and has a warm, insulated liner that can be worn with or without the shell.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 4.4-oz 80% nylon/20% polyester shell lined with a soft, wicking 100% polyester mesh tricot
- Insulated liner features a 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester micro ripstop with a 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Outer shell features a fixed 3-panel hood that is completely adjustable and lined with 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Center-front zipper and left-chest pocket zipper are waterproof. Handwarmer pockets on outer shell are built into the princess seams, have a secure zipper closure and are hidden with a discreet welt
- Cuffs on the outer shell have an adjustable Velcro® hook-and-loop closure
- Insulated zip-out liner has a beautiful diamond pattern, center-front zip and two secure zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hem adjusts by pull cord and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Outer shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 4.4-oz 80% nylon/20% polyester woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Outer liner: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot with a DWR finish. Inner shell and liner: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 938 g (33.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.