We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Colin Haley's Ambassador Profile
ResidesSeattle, WA/El Chalten, AR
- The Entropy Wall, first ascent, with Jed Brown, July 2006. Mt. Moffit, Hayes Range, Alaska
- Tiempos Perdido, first complete ascent, with Kelly Cordes, Jan 2007. Cerro Torre, Patagonia
- The Torres Traverse, first ascent, with Rolando Garibotti, Jan 2008. Cerro Torre, Patagonia
- Supercanaleta, second solo ascent, Jan 2009. Cerro Chaltén (AKA Fitz Roy), Patagonia
- Dracula, first ascent, with Bjørn-Eivind Årtun, June 2010. Sultana (AKA Mt. Foraker), Alaska
- The Diablo Traverse, first ascent, with Michael Schaefer, Aug 2010. Devil’s Thumb, Alaska
- Exocet, first solo ascent of Cerro Standhardt, Nov 2010. Cerro Standhardt, Patagonia
- North Buttress, one day solo attempt to 100m below summit, May 2012. Begguya (AKA Mt. Hunter), Alaska
- Flavelle-Lane Route, first solo ascent of Mt. Waddington, Aug 2012. Mt. Waddington, BC, Canada
- Travesía del Oso Buda, first ascent, with Marc-André Leclerc, Jan 2015. Cerro Torre, Patagonia
- Directa de la Mentira, first ascent, with Marc-André Leclerc, Jan 2015. Cerro Torre, Patagonia