We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Kitty Calhoun's Ambassador Profile
ResidesCastle Valley, UT
Kitty first roped up in South Carolina at 18. She started ice climbing a year later, which led to winter ascents in the Rockies where her passion for alpine climbing began. While guiding for the American Alpine Institute, she climbed dozens of peaks in Peru, Bolivia, Alaska, Argentina, and Nepal. In recognition of her accomplishments, she received the American Alpine Club’s Underhill Award.
- Watch Kitty's TEDxTalk (Moses Brown School, Providence, RI, October 2013)
- Ascent of the Diamond Couloir on Mt. Kenya, Africa
- Ascent of Salathé Wall, El Capitan, Yosemite, California
- Ascent of Dhaulagiri, Nepal
- Ascent of the West Pillar of Makalu, Nepal
- First ascent of the West Face of Middle Triple Peak, Alaska
- Extensive work with the Castleton Tower Preservation and Chicks with Picks
- Ascent of Aurora (5.8 A4), El Capitan, Yosemite, California