Our 2022 Gift Guide
Give gear that can be passed down through generations and the memories will follow.View Collection
Find deals on your favorite gear.Explore
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Fast Rate Shipping
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3 business days (up to 5 business days for remote addresses)
Rolando Garibotti's Ambassador Profile
ResidesEl Chaltén, Patagonia; Dolomites, Italy
- Several speed records in El Capitan, Yosemite, early 1990s.
- First complete ascent of Cerro Fitz Roy’s north face, Patagonia, 1996.
- For 15 years, held the record on the Grand Teton Grand Traverse, Wyoming.
- First link-up of three of Canada’s best-known waterfalls: Polar Circus, Weeping Wall/Pillar and Slipstream, 15 hours, 2002.
- First ascent of Cerro Torre from the north, Patagonia, 2005.
- First ascent of the much-tried Torre Traverse, Patagonia, 2008.
- Co-author of 2013 Banff Festival award-winner Patagonia Vertical—Chaltén Massif, the first complete guidebook to Patagonia’s Cerro Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre range.