We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Alejandro Haro's Ambassador Profile
ResidesEl Tunal, Argentina
Alejandro is one of the pioneers of fly fishing for golden dorado in Argentina, a passion that led him to create Juramento Fly Fishing in 1994, based in the small town of El Tunal.
A tireless protector of the native dorado, Alejandro’s activism has ranged from intervening with poachers along the river to being a founding member of Fundación Rio Juramento—a regional nonprofit dedicated to protecting the fish and watershed.
- First fly fishing floats of the Rio Juramento, Argentina
- Founder of Juramento Fly Fishing
- Professional guide on the Rio Dorado and Rio Juramento; first fly fishing guide authorized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Salta Province, Argentina
- Founding member of Fundación Rio Juramento, a nonprofit dedicated to protecting the river ecosystems and golden dorado populations of Salta Province
- Scientific field studies with Dr. Andy Danylchuk, including blood sampling and radio tagging of golden dorado
- Scuba diver and paraglider pilot