We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Mikael Frödin's Ambassador Profile
- Father of two fantastic boys
- Owner of Frödinflies
- Designer of FITS, SSS and SALAR products
- Completed numerous TV and film projects
- Written several books on fly tying and fishing
- Contributed hundreds of articles to European fishing magazines
- Contributed to spreading the “Catch & Release” policy across Europe
- Popular speechmaker and speaker at clubs and fishing fairs across Europe
- Devoted salmon conservationist; believes in the power of fishing tourism and opposes fish-farming madness.
- Board member of Gustaf Ulfsparre’s foundation (protecting the world’s biggest sea trout)
- Taken 20 salmon over 40 pounds