Fly Fishing Ambassador
Wilmington, New York
“I’m obsessive about fishing and if there were a Betty Ford Center for fishing addiction, I’d be the Elizabeth Taylor of it,” Rachel says laughing. Her background includes ten years as an artist in New York, guiding float trips in Bristol Bay, and teaching telemark skiing. She now lives and works as a fishing guide in the Adirondack Mountains and shares her passion with people around the globe.
- Received an MFA from the Yale School of Art
- Lived and worked as an artist in New York City for 10 years
- Guided float trips in Bristol Bay, Alaska for 10 years
- Supervisor of children’s ski school, Whiteface Mountain, New York
- Former board member of Ausable River Association