Now Offering $15 Fast Shipping
Shipping Policy Information
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days. Please keep in mind that we get backlogged during the holiday season and it could take longer. If you have any questions about your order, please contact our friendly Customer Service and we'll be glad to help.
Return & Exchange Policy
We do not set a time limit on returns, though we ask that returns for fit or color be made in a timely manner and that items be kept in new condition with tags attached. We accept both current season and discounted items for return.See FAQ's
Liz Clark's Ambassador Profile
HometownSan Diego, CA
- National Scholastic Surfing Association (NSSA) College Women’s National Surfing Champion, 2001
- Departed from Southern California aboard Swell, 2006
- First open ocean crossing of 3,300 miles from Galapagos to Marquesas Islands, 2007
- In 2007 Surfing Magazine named Liz one of five “World’s Most Committed Surfers”
- First solo ocean crossing 3,500 miles to and from the Line Islands from French Polynesia, 2008
- Featured in film Dear and Yonder, 2009
- Surpassed 18,000 nautical miles of captaining Swell in the Pacific, 2011
- Works have been published in Surfing Magazine, Surfer’s Journal, Foam Magazine, Sail Magazine, Wend Magazine, National Geographic and National Geographic Adventure, Surfer, Outside Magazine, Surfer’s Path and more. Over 500 travel blogs posted on http://www.swellvoyage.com.