Due to ongoing concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic, our warehouse operations have been paused. As a consequence, we are requesting that all customers hang on to their returns and repairs until we resume operations. Should you decide to send in your return or repair during this time, we cannot guarantee a date for your refund or the return of your repaired item. We’ll make every effort to quickly process all returns and repairs when we resume operations.
Step One - Prepare Your Return
Please include the following paperwork in your package:
- For returns, please include your packing slip, or use our printable Return Form.
- For repairs, please use our Repair Form.
*Patagonia is not responsible for incorrect mailing or excess fees. By U.S. law, garments sent in for repair must be clean; please wash items for repair before mailing.
Step Two - Mail Your Return
- Send your paperwork and your items to Patagonia:
Patagonia Repairs & Returns
8550 White Fir St.
Reno, NV 89523
- Please ship the package with Canada Post and get tracking and insurance. Patagonia cannot replace packages lost during shipment if proof of tracking is not available.
- If you live close to one of the two Patagonia retail stores listed below, you may take your return there to have your exchange processed, or the amount of your purchase refunded to a gift card.
How long does the process take?
- We will do our best to process your return or exchange within 7 business days.* Please note that due to high volume, it may take 2-3 weeks to process your return.
- Our policy is to get repairs unpacked, done and back in the mail to you within 8 weeks.
- We pay for repairs that we’re responsible for and charge a fair price for repairs due to normal wear and tear.
We accept all Patagonia products for recycling, and the process is easy. While we encourage you to find a new home for any garments or items that are still useable, any Patagonia product that has reached the end of its useful life may be sent back to us to be recycled or repurposed. Simply wash the items first and use one of the following collection methods:
1. Mail them to the Patagonia Service Center at
Patagonia Service Center
8550 White Fir Street
Reno, NV 89523-8939
2. Drop them off at the Patagonia Retail Store nearest you or at a participating Patagonia dealer – ideally, while you're running other errands, to reduce environmental impact.
Please note: Recycling your old clothes is voluntary. If you choose to recycle, you'll gain the satisfaction of knowing that your old Patagonia clothing will not end up in a landfill or an incinerator.
What if something I order goes on sale?
If something you purchased goes on sale within 14 days of your purchase, let us know and we will adjust the price. Contact the original place of purchase, either from a Patagonia Retail store or from our Catalog/Web site for your credit options. Adjustments will be made in the original form of payment. Requests must be made within 14 days of the original ship date or store purchase date. Outlet store and promotional purchases are excluded from price adjustments.
*Shipping and Processing Details
Items will be returned to you in a similar fashion as they are received: ground orders will be returned via ground shipping and express orders via express shipping. To expedite an exchange, place your order over the phone with us at (800) 638-6464. You may also choose to use an expedited shipping service (such as overnight or 2nd day). Expedited orders will receive priority processing whenever possible, and will be returned to you via an expedited method at no extra charge.
We do our best to process returns and exchanges within 7 business days. Keep in mind that we get backlogged during peak seasons and sales, so it may take longer during those times.
If the original purchase was made with a credit card, we will credit the credit card for the returned item(s) upon receipt. The credit card will be charged for the replacement item(s) when shipped. For returns that do not have the original invoice, we will use the last known sale price for its value.
If the item is deemed irreparable, we may, at our discretion, replace it for the last known retail value of the piece.