Patagonia Customer Service Reps are available weekdays from 6am to 6pm, and weekends from 7am to 3pm (PT).
Monday - Friday from 6am to 6pm and weekends from 7am to 3pm (PT). The live chat button will appear when reps are available.
Learn More about Our Operations during COVID-19
We are pleased to announce that Patagonia is back in business, and we are now processing and shipping orders in the US and Canada. During the closure, we’ve worked hard to establish new protocols and safety measures in our Reno, Nevada, distribution center. Here’s an update on our current operations and more information about what you can expect as a Patagonia customer.
Employee & Customer Safety
- Our operations are limited at this time. This is to ensure the highest level of safety for our employees and customers.
- Safety is our highest priority. We have instituted the following protocols:
- Face masks and gloves are provided and required for all on-site employees.
- Employees are told not to come to work if they are sick, and temperature scanners are at all building entrances as an extra precaution.
- Use of shared equipment is limited.
- Daily safety briefings are conducted.
- Employee start times are staggered to avoid crowding.
- Social distancing guidelines exceed the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations.
- Throughout the day, surfaces are frequently cleaned using products approved by the CDC.
The Public Health Agency of Canada and your local health authorities are the best resources for updates and answers to questions about COVID-19.
Website Orders & Shipping Information
- We are offering $15 Fast Rate shipping on all Canadian orders.
- Pro orders are not eligible for free shipping.
- To provide the widest margin of safety to our employees and customers, orders may not ship for up to 7 calendar days. Stay up to date on the status of your order by signing up for text updates about your delivery.
- Learn more about how our carriers are responding to this situation:
Returns, Exchanges & Repairs
- Thank you for your patience as we adjust to our new safety procedures. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. For exchanges, please contact us using one of the methods listed above.
- We ask that you hold on to your repairs until further notice—DIY repairs are available. Thanks for your patience during this time.
Retail Stores In accordance with state directives, our retail stores will remain closed until further notice.
Patagonia Dealers When you buy local, you’re supporting the small businesses that anchor our communities. Check our store locator for a list of Patagonia dealers in your area. Please call ahead to confirm store hours and availability.