Our Cross Beta Sports Bra has a crossover front design that reduces heat retention and provides extra support. Extremely soft polyester (43-85% recycled)/spandex jersey fabric wicks moisture, dries fast and provides comfort for all-day/all-trip wear. An innovative perforated elastic band creates increased breathability for extended wear. Best for A/B cup sizes; modest support for B/C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Soft, Quick-Drying FabricUltrasoft, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and feels great next to skin; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Supportive Crossover DesignCrossover design in front and back allows for added support without the bulk and tight compression of a regular sports bra
Soft, Durable CupsHigh-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
Skin-Pampering MeshSoft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
Elastic Allows a Personalized FitInnovative perforated elastic band for added breathability in high-sweat zones
All-Day Comfort StrapsSelf-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
Tearaway Patagonia LabelTearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight74 g (2.6 oz)
- Heathers: 5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex jersey
- Stripes: 5-oz 85% polyester (78% recycled)/15% spandex jersey
- Prints: 5.2-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Lining: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh
- Cups: 100% polyester
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Working with Patience and Compassion
Unfortunately, production and shipping delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic are temporarily affecting our inventory. Thank you for being patient as we work through these issues safely and with compassion for the people who make our clothes.