Long-sleeved mountain bike jersey with body-cooling breathability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Quick-Dry, Breathable FabricLightweight, quick-drying, highly breathable 100% polyester (68% recycled) double-knit fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
Designed for MTBBike-specific tailoring and longer back hem contour to body posture in the saddle; long sleeves provide additional coverage
Hard-Working CuffsLow-profile warp-knit cuffs wick sweat while deflecting brush and sun; when sleeves are pulled up, cuff fabric subtly grips skin to create a secure yet gentle seal around forearms
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight150 g (5.3 oz)
- Body: 3.6-oz 100% polyester (68% recycled) double knit
- Back panel: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Both with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Cuffs: 5.2-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex power knit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Working with Patience and Compassion
Unfortunately, production and shipping delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic are temporarily affecting our inventory. Thank you for being patient as we work through these issues safely and with compassion for the people who make our clothes.