Climbing and Mountaineering Guides
U.S. and Canada based guides working for outdoor climbing operations.
1. Eligibility Requirements:
- Full-time guide during your region's operational season.
- Active/current IFMGA Certified Guide.
- AMGA Certified Guides and Instructors (excluding climbing wall instructors)
- ACMG Mountain Guide Stream Certification
- ACMG Hiking Guide Stream Certification
*Applications will not be approved after the operational season.
The following programs are not eligible for the Pro program, but should reach out to Corporate Sales (US ONLY) for information on uniform discounts:
- Rock Climbing Gyms
- Summer Camps
- Ropes Courses
- High Adventure Bases
- Canopy Tours or Zip Lines.
- Offender or Therapy/Rehabilitation (Alcohol, Drug, Youth)
2. Documents to upload for the application:
- A recent paystub from a guiding service operating with permits and/or liability insurance.
- Self-employed guides: provide permits and/or liability insurance, these documents should indicate that guiding year-round is your main career. Your specific certification level