Patagonia 850 Down Sleeping Bag 30°F / -1°C - Long
The streamlined 850 Down Sleeping Bag has a minimalist-minded design and a feature set that’s ideal for climbers, kayakers and backpackers who need an essentials-only kit.
- Ultralight 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® fabric, which features Y-shaped filament technology to create a shell that’s nearly half the weight and twice the strength of our other down shell fabrics
- Liner is made from our beloved Houdini® fabric—a featherweight 100% nylon ripstop that provides quick dry times and soft, next-to-skin comfort
- For exceptional heat-trapping warmth, season after season durability and ultracompressibility, it's insulated with 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- State-of-the-art differential baffle construction eliminates sewn-through seams to banish cold spots and make sure the down stays lofted regardless of your sleep position
- Low-profile hood is designed to move with you and minimize twisting; it fits securely around your shoulders and head with lightweight cording and concealed cord locks
- Custom stitch-through foot box maximizes warmth and allows ample room for movement
- When packing, there's an ultralight stuffsack made from our Houdini® fabric (1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop). For long-term storage, a larger drawstring-bag (made of a 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend) is included
- 835 g (1 lb 13.5 oz)
Shell: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Liner: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)View The Footprint Chronicles
Fits up to 6'6".
Traceable Down Insulation
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.